Twin Oaks is a beautifully restored 17th Century Double Barn fully Detached in quiet Area on the edge of rolling Countryside. It boasts Four Double Bedrooms, each with generous ensuite. Private Garden. Private Parking.
The Spacious Beamed lounge retains its original Carved Stone Breton Fireplace with stone walls featuring an original lavabo or Medieval Wash Basin.
- Includes TV, Satellite with english channels and DVD.
- WiFi and Internet.
- Fully fitted and equipped modern kitchen, dining area,
- Ground Floor bathroom and utility room.
- First Floor: 2 Generous Double Bedrooms with full Bathrooms.
- Second Floor: 2 Twin Bedrooms with en-suites, one with Shower.
- Direct access from ground floor to Private Garden with Paved Dining Area,
- Car Parking for 3 Cars.
Situated in the picturesque hamlet of Plelan le Petit just 10 minutes drive to centre of Dinan, 5 Minutes walk to Fresh Bread and Provisions.